Friday, 25 January 2013

Hearing Test Update

She passed!

Bethany was sleeping when we got there, but she woke up when the audiologist started sticking the electrodes on her head.  (Who wouldn't?)  And then the audiologist told me that there was another test they could do where Bethany wouldn't have to be sleeping.  Bonus.  Not sure why I wasn't told about that one in the first place.  So anyway, they did that one, she passed, and now she has been "discharged from the infant hearing program."  Great.

And now, on to that air mattress!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update on the hearing test, Jess. I'm glad that it went well. And I'll plan to remember that point about surprises: she generally likes surprises, just not surprises of the jumping-out-through-the-bedroom-door sort. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Bethany! You don't want to be hearing impaired like your Aunt Leah? It's not a bad life to have. Alright I'll keep being the only hard of hearing person in the family. :P

    ReplyDelete